Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fire Ball
- Shoots advanced fireballs, the same ones Ash does, causing a high amount of fire damage and inflicts the victim with ignite. He can shoot multiple fireballs stacked in each other making this one of his deadliest attacks.
- Summons a meteor that leaves fire field on impact that deals high fire damage with high chance of ignite. This skill does more damage and lasts much longer than regular Hellfire used by Shadow Husks.
- Tail swipe
- When the player is in melee range Moloch attacks with this melee ability which has a high chance of stunning.
- Smash attack
- Moloch slams the ground with his fist stunning the victim and leaves a physical damage field with very high damage.
- Summon Minions
- Upon reaching 75% health Moloch calls two of his servant Fiend Priests to his side, that posses healing ability that they can use to quickly heal to full their Master and each other.
- Death Rush
- When you, or a party member dies Moloch will regain ~25% of his total health.
Moloch resides in The Master's Court. This area is accessible through The Necro Fall.
|Eyes of the Maverick||10%?|
|Face of the Crusader|
*Note that 5% is the chance to drop a Retrainer, thus individual chance for specific retrainer is 5%/3.
|Earth Core Dye Kit||Health Regeneration|
|Dark Vengeance Dye Kit||Luck|
|Indigo Fire Dye Kit||Electricity Dmg (Thorns)|
|Copper Sky Dye Kit||Adds defense against all special damage effects|
|Ivory Haze Dye Kit||Shields|
|Vanquish Dye Kit||SPRINT 1|
|Cold Steel Dye Kit||Armor|
|Black Knight Dye Kit||All Attributes|