The Fulcrum can be spawned in Abyss by closing 5 Fire Rifts found in Westminster Catacombs level 1-10 with 25% chance, Lower Parliament, Upper Parliament, Parliament Sewers, Westminster Bridge, York Road.
The Fulcrum cannot be damaged until 8 of his Master Totems are defeated. He will shoot a series of fireballs at players at mid range, using his stomp attack at melee range, which leaves a burning field for a few seconds. Occasionally he will attack with a regular melee attack. His melee attack is usually followed by spawning a Totem.
The Fulcrum is immune to Taunts.
The Fulcrum spawns the following Totems:
- Venom Totem
- Enchants the Master Totem with Venom Armor, which will launch a devastating swarm in the players direction every time the Master Totem is hit. Hitting the Venom Totem itself will also do damage to the player, but will do significantly less damage than hitting the Master Totem. While active, the number one priority should be destroying Venom Totems especially if you are playing with a party. The distance of this Totem from the boss or other Totems doesn't matter, it's buff to other totems will be active until it is destroyed.
- Healing Totem
- Quickly heals the boss to full health while active.
- Fire Totem
- Casts a burning field around other Totems.
- Barbed Totem
- Master Totem
- Master Totems have higher HP amounts than other Totems, and will spawn a pack of Firesnaps every few seconds while a player is near. The Master Totems are the key to destroying The Fulcrum. After 8 Master Totems are destroyed, the boss will become vulnerable. Do not attack the Master Totem if there is a glowing green Swarm aura around it, this indicates that a Venom Totem is still active somewhere.
- Note: The boss won't spawn the last Master Totem until one is still active somewhere on the map. Minions tend to disrupt the boss' AI, thus it is recommended to keep them out of melee range. Going in and out of melee range tends to help fixing the issue when boss stops spawning Totems.
|Angelic Visage||Helmet||Guardian, Blademaster|
|Heart of Heaven||Torso|
|Hands of Heaven||Gloves|
|Somberg's Guise||Helmet||Marksman, Engineer|
|Dark Visage||Helmet||Evoker, Summoner|
|Heart of Darkness||Torso|
|Bane of St. George||Blademaster|
|Heart of Talox||Summoner|
|Pendant of Talox||Evoker|
|Spider Mine Schematic||Engineer|